Contact Us

Please note that w4mp is a small, distributed organisation with neither an office or even a coffee machine or photocopier, and we’re not able to offer work experience, internships or other placements.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any suggestions or comments.

The simplest way is to use the  Feedback Form, since comments made there are picked up every day, or email

Ask a Question

Use our question form if you have questions about anything to do with working for an MP (for staff use only)

Postal Enquiries

Letters can be sent to

c/o 12D King's Parade

Parliamentary Enquiries

For general enquiries –

Enquiries about the work, proceedings and history of the House of Commons should be directed to the House of Commons Enquiry Service. However, the Information Office cannot accept  emails to Members of Parliament. For information about how to contact an MP, see Contacting your MP

Enquiries about the role and work of the House of Lords should be directed to the House of Lords External Communications..

Enquiries about the historical records of both houses of Parliament should be directed to the Parliamentary Archives.

Enquiries about the work of Parliament from teachers and young people should be directed to the Parliamentary Education Service, which acts for both Houses of Parliament.

Enquiries about private legislation, hybrid bills and orders should be directed to one of the Private Bill Offices of both Houses.

References relating to Hansard records can be obtained through the Search Engine. Alternatively you could contact either the Commons or the Lords Information Offices who will be able to help you further. Please note that only Members can ask for corrections to Hansard, which have to be approved by a Principal Assistant Editor.  However, when we “proofread” the daily part we pick up errors and authorise corrections so there is not usually any need to inform us of errors you may find.

For enquiries about Copyright Permission, please see the related web page.

For other types of enquiries such as those about Judicial Business, House of Lords Select Committees or the Parliamentary Bookshop, please see the contact page.